S-LIGHT (hereafter the company) values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.The company has enacted and complies with the following personal information handling policy to protect users' personal information and rights, and to handle complaints of information subjects related to personal information smoothly. Through this, we inform you about the purpose and method of using the personal information you provide, and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information. This policy is effective from 1 July 2021.
Consent to provide personal information to third partiesHere, the third party means the shipping company thatdelivers the product to the customer, and we do not provide personal information to any third party other than that.
In the case of goods, only the minimum information necessary for the delivery of the goods is provided to the delivery company.
You can refuse to do this, but in this case the purchase cannot be made.
Recipient of personal information: delivery company
Purpose of provision : delivery of purchased products
Provided information: name, mobile phone number, address
Period of retention and use of personal information by the recipient of personal information: 6 months
Purpose of collection and use of personal information· Identification according to service use, real name confirmation, confirmation of intention to join, use of age-restricted service
· Delivering notices, securing communication routes for handling complaints, and securing accurate delivery address information when delivering goods
· Materials for providing the latest information likely new services and personalized services
· Payment for the use of paid information
· Prevention of illegal use of bad members and prevention of unauthorized use · Other smooth and high-quality service provision, etc.
Items of personal information to be collected· Name, ID, password, email address, phone number, IP information and other optional items
Period of retention and use of personal information· In principle, personal information is destroyed without delay when the purpose of import or provision is achieved.
· However, in order to prevent recurrence of illegaluse by bad members, the ID may be retained for 3 months after the contract is terminated.
· f it is necessary to preserve it according to otherlaws, likely the Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, it is stored for a certain period of time.